- I work with enthusiasm and share it.
- I enjoy what I do.
- I’m proud of my company & our work.
- I go the extra mile.
- I recognize and value my colleagues’ contribution.
- I listen to and give feedback attentively.
- I share my expertise for the benefit of my team’s growth and success.
- I care about our customers, the environment, and all the stakeholders.
- I’m trustworthy because I’m accountable.
- I choose to trust my colleagues
- I’m confident in delegating my work.
- I’m comfortable expressing disagreement.
- I value other people’s points of view.
- I embrace change and new ideas.
- I’m open to recognizing and learning from my mistakes.
- I love to learn and keep up-to-date.
As a remote-first company, we value human connection, autonomy, trust, and, above all, freedom. The freedom to not only work from anywhere but to express ourselves through our work and think outside of the box.
Whenever possible, we default to transparency, so our work is visible and leads to collaboration.
We value remote work but invest in building stronger relationships by getting people together.
At the “thing” we do, we want to be among the very, very best.
We should be the first, heavy users of our products, whenever possible.
We built something valuable. It’s best-in-class. We use it ourselves. Are we helping others get the most out of it?